I wont suggest that the Dave McClure 500 Startups clan return to Prague
(Not in the blog post title, at least)
I will give you a quick example of the greatness of the Discovery Tabs in RiteTag, however.
I searched ‘GOAP’ in RiteTag, and from the center column, “select the right tags,” I thought #geekfight looked interesting enough to click on. Having done so, I get the following:
#geekfight via #goap via RiteTag.com
In RiteTag, you do the following for Social Sharing Optimization:
1. Select the social networks where you share tweets, affiliate links, ebook and other selling offers, instructional videos, slideshows, presentations – and just about any type of conceivable content that can be shared from our social media accounts.
2. Enter a word or word group and click “Search tags”
3. Depending on the volume of data and the number of networks you chose to search, RiteTag will need 30 seconds to a couple minutes, but what you get are:
- since the tags associated with a word or word-string vary from network to network, we give you the tags to evaluate per network and
- to learn how these tags are being used, you have those tabs in the right side “stats” area. I like to call them the Discovery Tabs because you in just a couple clicks, you can see how much and when a tag is getting used, who is using it the most, and most importantly, the content that the tag tends to be associated with. As such, you discover what a tag is all about.
- Optimize your social media updates, tweets, photos, and even your offers (read: sales updates) to reach far beyond your own following – by smart-tagging content with tags you find and can learn about, check stats on, and relevantly use.
What are tags about, though?
- “nsfw” means “not safe for work,” and so the tweet “our CEO has gone all-out ‘ho http… #nsfw” might contain nudity – and we have been warned.
- An Instagram photo tagged #foodporn #iatethewholething is meant to be amusing and gives us an alert that the photo is of food, and is probably appetising.
The “Rite” tag on one social network is not even a tag on another
The Social Sharing Optimizer, RiteTag Opens its Doors
RiteTag.com has just opened for beta testers, is 2/3 Czech-owned, and would love to present our vision and demonstrate our MVP – in the heart and soul of central Europe, Prague – also hope to IdeasWatch.com, and all it is becoming.