Why it’s worth your hour
You reach your followers in social networks. Relevant and reaching tags put your updates, affiliate links and any type of content sharable over social media – in front of people who do not follow you, but follow the topics of your content.
When and what we’ll be discussing
From 5-6 p.m. Sunday, July 1, I will do a few things that should be of value to anyone who shares content over Twitter, Google+,, YouTube, Instagram, eBay, Amazon eCommerce… and/or another 15 social and selling networks that we’re integrating into RiteTag. The workshop is free, does not require that you sign up to beta-test RiteTag, and has no prerequisites.
The RiteTag Workshop Hour of Tag Power will include:
- The poignant, heart-warming back-story on how I came up with the basic concept for RiteTag (formerly known as TagBag.co)
- A ten-minute tour of the features and nifty things to do with our first iteration, now fully functional in the first iteration of RiteTag
- Several things to expect to soon see in RiteTag
- Participants’ questions
- Participants’ words/word-strings/tags to search in RiteTag and our discussion of the discovery and utility facets of the results
- Social sharing optimization discussion: SSO vs. SEO
- In “Over-time,” after the initial hour… “further out” features that we’re considering implementing – and discussion on whether you would use them.
Here’s how I tried to launch the G+ Event:
Here is what I was allowed to save as a Google+ Event:
Free on-demand workshops throughout July 2012: RiteTag for your needs, specifically
If you can’t join us for this workshop, why not make me do one when its convenient for you (and your cohorts/organization/henchmen)? If you have three or more people who’d like a demo and some insights into how to blow your competition out of the water with tags, please hit me up in G+ with a suggested date and time and no. of people you’d like to bring (or, just you – that’ll work, too). We’ll record them and all be able to share the link, embed on blogs, etc.
I heard about RiteTag, and I just want at it; just let me apply to beta-test (free)
We’re at RiteTag.com and should you apply, please do give us answers to the two questions you get asked. Suggest a couple archaic affiliate-selling or social networks that have topic-tagging and you use and you’d like to see integrated, and (hint, hint) you’ll likely make the cut.