RiteTag 1.0 just cracked open our doors to beta-testers
RiteTag lets you search words to get tags that reach topic-following people, those interested in your blog posts, videos, artwork, photographs, and even offers in eBay and Amazon, shows you the when, who, how many times, and what in the content that has been tagged with a tag related to your query, and lets you do a few more things as well. RiteTag is not an SEO tool, its a SSO tool: for optimizing your content in social media to reach more, with relevancy.
RiteTag helps you find and understand tags – for 10 networks, to start
The tool helps you find and understand, with recent content examples, tags to use with your content to get it in front of many people who don’t already follow you (but are scanning for content like yours). The video embedded below tells all, and what’s more, I want to do a workshop just for your organization or group, to show you how to get the most out of RiteTag for the messages you are working to draw attention to.
The RiteTag 1.0 Workshop Hour of Tag Power
- The touching, heart-warming back-story on how I came up with the basic concept for RiteTag – formerly known as TagBag.co. (this is how I get to you to like me, essentially, and make myself out to be a do-gooder)
- A fifteen-minute tour of the features and nifty things to do with our first iteration, now fully functional in the first iteration of RiteTag
- Participants’ questions
- Participants’ words/word-strings/tags to search in RiteTag and our discussion of the discovery and utility facets of the results
- Social sharing optimization discussion: SSO vs. SEO
- Features that we’re considering implementing – and discussion on whether you would use them.
Please evaluate RiteTag yourself
A Twitter sign-in and answers to two questions is all we ask to get in the cue to be one of the first RiteTaggers. We’re new, we’re bootstrapped, and doing interviews with journalists of all types: bloggers, podcasters, and vloggers, please connect with me and let me know if you would be interested in doing a show on bootstrapping, starting up, cloud collaboration, the value and problems with tags in social networks, online community development, or anything else you think I might be knowledgeable about.
Ritetag for your business or group: July is free SSO seminar month
RiteTag is free for beta-testers, and even after we go live to the public, searching on some networks will remain free for a limited no. of searches. API calls cost us; we need to pass this and operating costs on. I welcome fellow bloggers and other content creator/sharers to sign in and apply to beta-test – and if I can do a workshop for your company, organization, etc. on how to use RiteTag for your specific needs, please connect with me in G+ and we’ll Hangout on that.