A friend and user experience thought leader tells me that it is.
The RiteTag homepage is talking to an empty chair
It was explained to me that on our top page we explain what RiteTag does – rather than how it provides solutions to people with business needs. I see that, as you might, too. Do we need a “customer journey” on our index page? Would there be much benefit in providing a link to a slideshow or video that asks you to invest three or five minutes to learn what you would get from using RiteTag?
Would you take a look at our index page?
Do tell me what you think we should add/remove – to make it perfectly clear what RiteTag does for businesses, non-profits, and people who want to reach more, with relevancy, through smart-tagging. With a tiny team, and as a bootstrapped startup, we really do live for feedback, and need more ideas for how to make our concept self-explanatory. If you would like to kick the tires with RiteTag and have not become one of our first beta-testers yet, I welcome you to do so. If you would like the video RiteTag tour – and watch me take tag-optimization challenges from two very tech-savvy men about G+, the video is in this post.
RiteTag takes your query (a tag, word or word string) and delivers a report with hashtags and stats on them – so you can add tags to what you share socially, and reach more with the rite tags.
(Why people don’t get this, it does still make me scratch my head.)
What we always eagerly seek out, in ideas from our first RiteTaggers
- what features or functionality you would like to have in the ever-growing RiteTag
- which networks that have topic-tagging (i.e. Facebook does not have topic-tagging; Facebook actually offers absolutely no way to search FB updates by topic/keyword – at all) you would like to see intergrated into RiteTag
- what bothers you most about our current user interface
- what you see as the future of topic-tagging and tag optimization, utilization, etc.
- your stories about what you got done with one or more tags, whether RiteTag.com led you to them or not
Got RiteTag Stories?
Yes, we would love to hear what you got done, how RiteTag helped you get something done, so if you have a RiteTag tale, let’s Hangout in Google+ so we can record a little video of that and get social with your RT story. Please message me in G+ or comment on this blog post so we can set that up.