RiteTag for Content Discovery, Aggregation and Curation
The below content was all curated in five minutes from a number of networks’ hashtags’ content from the (public) “StartupLife” RiteTag Report and saved as a “Collection.” Here is what I have saved for later, with attribution to those who originally shared the content – all details provided within RiteTag and savable to your private Collections:
- Chris Bui Just launched my #minimumviableproduct. It’s an analytics tool that helps you sift
- through all of the hundreds of one off long tail keywords that hit your website and generates targeted
- keywords for you automatically.#leanstartup #seo
- Daniël Crompton Evernote remembers to “get out the building” #leanstartup I love + , when
- they something that can do with improving they make it better. And like many companies they too
- sometime forget to Get Out The Building and do customer interviews.As one of the founders of Skitch,
- I want to say that Skitch is something very personal to me. I realize that we’ve been so heads down
- for the last 16 months building that we’ve not taken the time to say hello and share our perspective
- on what’s happening in our world. And Skitch is all about sharing perspective.
- L’Elite Network 1. Learn often, fail fast and get out of the building! 2. Fake it before you
- make it. 3. Start small then scale up. 4. Keep iterating. 5. Don’t lose sight of the vision.6. MVP:
- minimum awesome not awful. 7. The web is your lab, keep testing and measuring. #LeanStartup
- Ralf Lippold This also called #PDCA -cycle, or the essence of a #LeanStartup (approach,
- which actually can be applied to any activity which (eventually) leads to a startup itself). If
- interested to learn how a ballet company is (unconsciously) using this approach to create the most
- amazing productions, check out my bloghttp://LeanThinkers.blogspot.com (go for “Ballet” in
- the search field or the tag cloud). Most recent learning encounter at#BellaFigura yet to come
- (working on it right now ;-))cc +Abundance +Learning Factory +LockSchuppen +Singularity
- University +SingularAcademy #Lean
- Richard Wooding Product Development tips at #gsouthafrica: Eat your own dog food,
- measure everything, Innovate with the data. Sounds very much like one of my favourite books:
- Lean Startup by Eric Rees. #leanstartup
- DanielaBolzmann Treat your product as finished:http://t.co/xwJdhHnb great advice
- from the guys @bufferapp #startuplife
- hasanyavas RT @danmartell: Lean Startup Machine’s workshops help entrepreneurs
- succeed [VIDEO] http://t.co/fUW4vr59 #startuplife
- by TechCocktail
Want some of this goodness for yourself?
You don’t even need to sign up – though it is free. RiteTag is still a little “hit or miss,” so we’d like you with us, RiteTaggin’ and bug-reportin’.
Just click this link to see the tags per network related to the queried term ‘startuplife’ and…
- see also who is sharing them, what they’re saying, and when.
- if you want to grab some tags for your content, tick boxes in the center, and the “save” button at the bottom of the report page.