Want your own crowdsourcing social network?
Here’s your chance (and it could cost you nothing.)
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own crowdsourcing-focused social network, which would allow members to make profiles, connect and message others, share content and get feedback – very similar to http://ideaswatch.com, would you want that? Join the CrowdGene contest and you can get your very own crowdsourcing-focused social network built and hosted (first 6 months included, after that, your choice) at no cost.
What’s it worth? (I mean, it doesn’t take much time to build a custom-made social network, does it…?)
As soon as the contest ends, CrowdGene charges $6,000.00 and up, depending on special features needed, to set up and $400/month for hosting, maintenance and support. We will give the person with the best concept for a site and evidence that they’ve studied IdeasWatch to base their crowdsourcing social network on – a free one. We’ll set it all up, working with you, host and everything, first six months, zero cost. Naturally, you do need a domain. We can help with moving that for you.
$8,400.00 is what we’re charging, and one brilliant contestant who studies IdeasWatch and can tell us how they would use the dynamics of the site for their purposes – gets all that for free. Apply right here. We’re giving you a month, then we’ll talk with finalists in a G+ hangout, and decide who gets their crowdsourcing social network built and hosted cost-free.
What features can it include?
Study IdeasWatch – you can even use the entire site without registering. Features you’ll probably want, and we’re prepared to customize for your crowdfunding social network:
- Social registration and sign-in with Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Profile creation and editing
- Content submission – not just by admins (like you), but by your users, too
- All sorts of interaction from your members on content submitted (it’s all about crowdsourcing, after all).
- Social sharing of submissions that go live (admins can moderate) on your site
WHAT THE WINNER GETS:
A SITE WITH DYNAMICS SIMILAR TO THOSE OF IDEASWATCH – BUT MADE TO SATISFY YOUR ORGANIZATION/COMPANY/COMMUNITY’S CROWDSOURCING NEEDS.
HOW TO WIN:
PLEASE USE IDEASWATCH, IMAGINE HOW YOU MIGHT RE-THINK SOME THINGS IF IT WERE YOUR’S AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE IN A CROWDSOURCING SITE IN YOUR ENTRY.
HOW THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN:
- ORIGINALITY OF IDEA
- CROWDSOURCING POTENTIAL
- ABILITY TO JOIN THE CROWDGENE TEAM IN SEVERAL VIDEO CALLS (VIA GOOGLE+) TO ENSURE WE GET EVERYTHING RIGHT.
- FINALISTS WILL PITCH THEIR IDEA IN A GOOGLE+ “HANGOUT ON AIR” WITH THE CG PARTNERS. GET A HEAD START BY TALKING WITH ME – CIRCLE AND MESSAGE IN GOOGLE+ TO LEARN MORE.
CONDITIONS & TERMS:
- THE WINNER AGREES TO ALLOW US TO USE THEIR SITE AND FOUNDER(S) AS REFERENCES FOR CROWDGENE PLATFORM.
- THE POWERED BY CROWDGENE BADGE APPEARS IN THE FOOTER OF ALL PAGES.
- THE WINNER WILL NEED TO EITHER ALREADY OWN A DOMAIN OR BE PREPARED TO PURCHASE ONE AND SET THE DNS RECORDS ACCORDING TO OUR INSTRUCTIONS.
- ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, PLEASE.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: AUGUST 31, 2013