Social Media is what every major brand, from Gatorade to the U.S. White House, is using, and the wisest of them are not handing off the SMM projects to the intern. It is a new frontier, where several mainstay rules of marketing and economics do not seem to apply. Advertisements need not be costly, copywriting need not be professional, and innovative designs are not all that makes a mark.
With minimum capital investment, Social Media tools like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are transforming businesses and allowing for the creation of businesses by providing incredible exposure, seamless communication, massive traffic and quality leads.
Q: Can’t I do it myself, or, maybe one of our “assistants can add this to her work?”
A: Yes and yes. On the other hand, SMM is no small matter. Your company’s current sales, current and future reputation, feedback and rapid communication with your customers and distribution channels: this is what is on the line. Does that seem like some small “extra work” to pawn off on an “assistant?”
Q: SNS usage is a trend, we think, and Japanese do not trust it. SMM is said to help countries with non-Japan activities, but can it work here?
SNS is a hardly a passing fancy, but is the dominant means of communication over the internet. As for Japan, it already works here. Companies without an OsakaBentures SMM team are late to enter the game.
OsakaBentures uses our own techniques and tactics to create and also to revitalize social media campaigns for established as well as start-up businesses.
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a powerful yet inexpensive spectrum of methods for:
- getting attention, keeping attention, keeping your company and products in front of eyeballs
- making consumers and distributors feel that they are listened to
- building and monitoring product/brand interest, sales, and loyalty
- building and modifying corporate/brand image, reputation management, image management and loyalty
- conducting market research
- retrieving feedback from all sales channels, all levels, faster than ever before in history.
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is also a dynamic useful for enticing brand and product evangelism.
How can we change your company?